Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Vintage Potters Shed


  A few months ago a cute friend of mine,  Christine Ishmael, asked me to help her out with a project she was working on for the Salt Lake Home and Garden show.  She was  decorating a shed built by the Wright Shed company in a vintage potters shed theme.   It was a really fun project and I think the finished shed was just dreamy.  Literally,  I have been daydreaming about owning,  decorating and playing in that shed ever since.  It is basically a playhouse for a grown up and I need one!  The vision and planning was completely Christine's so it was more than generous for her to share a little of the credit with me,  especially when I didn't do much but drool and daydream.  Here are some pictures for your daydreaming pleasure.....

From the cute little dormer window to the custom pallet wood flooring this shed is perfection from top to bottom.


  Get down to some dirty work planting and planning at this sweet little desk.  I adore the cubby!  Or daydream with a good book on the vintage garden bench.  The cute bench is mine,  but Christine gave it a little face lift with a custom mix of paint from her paint line,  The Vintage Bee Paint Company.   She called it "Patina" - I call it perfection!





For more pictures please check out Christine's website:   www.reclaimyourselfretreat.com.   Plus check out all the amazing craft projects and inspiration she posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment